|The Woodfield Area Children’s Organization serves hundreds
of disadvantaged children in the northwest and western suburbs.
W.A.C.O. (soft "A") was first conceived in 1979 and incorporated as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit group in 1993. We are an all-volunteer
organization. A full 100 percent of the funds we raise go directly
to help children.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of North & NW Cook County
Children’s Home + Aid Society
Two Rivers Head Start – Elgin
U.S. Marine Corps Reserves Toys for Tots
|• Charity Express Pub Crawl - 3/8/14
• 23rd Annual Golf Classic–5/21/14
• FootballMania® Kickoff - June
• Scholarship Presentation – 6/24/14
• 14th Annual Wingfest and Bags Tournament– 7/27/14
• W.A.C.O. Classic Car Show– TBD
• Coat Drive Kickoff– October
• 6th Annual Halloween Party–10/29/14
• 19th Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive – 11/22/14
• Elk Grove Christmas Shopping Tour– 12/6/14
• 34th Annual Toy for Tots Celebration– 12/11/14
• Elgin Christmas Shopping Tour– 12/13/14
• After Hours Open House – 2014 TBD
• Derby Fest – 2014 TBD
To visit our W.A.C.O. Events page for additional details, click here.