BECOME A MEMBER
WACO was able to help more impoverished children in 2017 than ever before because of people like you. Here are some of the highlights:
- WACO purchased and installed new computers and printers at one of our agencies. More than 1500 children and their parents will benefit from this.
- For the second year, WACO spent $10,000 to fund an entire year of a breakfast program for one of Schaumburg’s schools. The program provides a nutritious breakfast for children who would otherwise go without.
- We supplied nearly 550 new winter coats to children in need.
- We celebrated our 25th year of our Christmas Shopping Tours by taking nearly 600 preschoolers shopping, an increase of more than 60 children.
- WACO’s float in Schaumburg’s Labor Day parade sported a few live alpacas to help us advertise our new “Alpaca Backpack, How About You?” program. We were able to provide impoverished children with more the 450 backpacks filled with school supplies.
WACO has more to do in 2018, and your membership donation will continue to help more children. Thank you for your support. Please consider becoming a WACO member by
- Donating below
- Call Linda McGill 847.209.5513 with your credit card information, or
- Write a check payable to WACO and mail to: 725 E Schaumburg Rd Schaumburg, IL 60194
Thank you again for your time, consideration, and especially your support.
Your support of WACO will allow us to continue to assist impoverished children and their families to survive everyday life struggles. Please take the time to register today by filling out the Membership Form, and mail your donation to WACO. We will immediately put your membership gift to use, supporting your favorite WACO programs.
Remember WACO means you. You are our lifeline and your generosity ensures WACO will continue to develop and implement our community programs and commitments.
If you prefer, you can download WACO’s membership form and mail along with your payment to the below address:
Click here to download WACO's Membership Form
Please mail your completed application and payment to:
725 East Schaumburg Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60194