Ways To Give
With just a few clicks, you can help to create positive memories for a disadvantaged child living in Chicago’s northwest and western suburbs. Every penny counts--whether it's an educational field trip, a donation of computers and printers, a winter holiday shopping tour, a warm winter coat and mittens, or a basket filled with canned and packaged goods for Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks to donors just like you, WACO has made a difference for thousands of disadvantaged children and their families, and the agencies that serve them. As a community of caring, we can have a profound impact on the future of our children, and their families. Please consider making an online gift or any amount today. Click here to make a donation
Other Ways You Can Help
Donate by Mail
Write a check made payable to WACO and mail it to 25 E. Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL 60194.
Shop Amazon Smile
Shop on AmazonSmile.com and .5% will be donated back to WACO when you choose WACO as your charity of choice!
Attend/Sponsor an Event
WACO hosts fundraisers and charity drives throughout the year. Click here to learn to get involved. If you would like to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contribute to a Drive
WACO organizes several drives during the year. Click here to learn more about our Winter Coat Drive, Book Drive, Alpaca Backpack School Supplies Drive, Thanksgiving Food Drive, and Toy Drive.
Get Your Company Involved
Our corporate partners are our lifeline, and your time and generous contributions ensure WACO will continue to develop and implement our community programs and commitments. You can:
- Coordinate a workplace volunteer group to support our agency partners, or a WACO fundraiser or charity drive.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to the community and build brand awareness by sponsoring a WACO event. We can create a program to meet your needs.
- Organize a back to school supply or coat drive for the kids.
Raise Funds through a Walk, Race or Other Event
Create your own fundraising campaign—the possibilities are endless. Here are a few ideas:
- Host a dinner party and ask your guests to donate instead of bringing a dish. Run a marathon and have friends sponsor your effort.
- Invite friends and family to make a donation in your honor to WACO instead of giving birthday, wedding or holiday gifts.
- Create a Facebook fundraising campaign to support WACO. Starting is easy. Facebook will help you get started and give you tips to reach your goal. Then you share it with your friends, who can donate to WACO with just a few clicks, and without leaving Facebook. Click here to get started.
- Create your own event, a sporting event, a family walk or a family get-together restaurant fundraiser with proceeds going to WACO. Need help or resources? Contact Mollie Cole at email@example.com.