Click here to donate | Click here to volunteer | Personal transportation may be required
Members of the community, area businesses, park districts, and schools help WACO collect nonperishable items for families in need this holiday season as part of our 24th Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive.
You can help in five ways:
- Collect food and nonperishable items at your place of work or business drop them at a designated location, to be announced
- Make a donation to WACO to help purchase food and nonperishable items. Every penny of your donation will support an area family in need during the Thanksgiving season.
- Donate food and nonperishable items at one of our collection sites from November 4 through November 22. Locations to be announced.
- Volunteer your time:
- Pick up the nonperishables from collection sites on November 22. Locations to be announced. Personal transportation may be required.
- Help sort and distribute food at the Schaumburg Township Center on November 23.
For more information contact: email@example.com